This weekend I had the pleasure of hydrating some post-workout babes this at Barre3 Toronto in Leslieville.
In honour of the pop-up, I mixed up a spanking new tea tonic that would rev up their detox engines, hydrate and repair after a bangin' workout.
Check the recipe below to make it at home! It's the perfect drink to refresh first thing in the morning.
- 1.5 tbsp reboot tea
- 1 litre of cold water
- Juice from 1/2 a lemon
- 1-3 tbsp maple syrup (or to taste)
- 1/4 tsp pink himalayan salt
- 1-2 capsule activated charcoal (optional)
- In a jar or large vessel, combine the loose reboot tea and cold water and stir to combine. Cover and set aside in the fridge overnight or up to 48 hours.
- Strain the tea with a fine mesh sieve. Stir in the lemon juice, maple syrup, salt and activated charcoal. Serve right away or enjoy within 2-3 days.